Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whats up Kapechick?

When I originally started my blog, it was based on my biggest hobby. (Go to letterboxing bog) Then I realized I have many facets to my life, separate from being a letterboxer. I'm a mom, a wife, a conservationist, somewhat of a photographer and many other things. I'm also a Kapechick. (thats just a name I call myself... a chick from Cape Cod. :) )
I figured I'll use this space for the non boxing part of my life.... I'm sure lots of pages will be added here. I'm loving this blog thing. I don't so much like writing posts.. I'm not a writer and wonder how you're still reading this. I like the part about adding elements. Making pictures into links, all that cool stuff that comes along with putting together a website. I hope you check back here often. I'll be adding stuff all the time. Also, stop in an sign my guest-book, let me know you were here.
Until next time,
Kapechick

No comments: